THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (“PII”) ABOUT YOU MAY BE COLLECTED, USED AND DISCLOSED BY DRAGON (“Dragon”, “WE” OR “US”) WHEN USING dragonalliance.com (THE “SITE”) AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
Dragon Reserves The Right To Revise The Terms Of This Privacy Notice, And To Make The Revised Terms Effective For All PII That It Maintains. If Dragon Revises This Privacy Notice, We Will Make The Revised Notice Available On The Site.
The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to: Provide you with notice of Dragon’s information protection practices.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Information You Provide. When you register or interact with the Site, we may ask that you provide us with certain information to facilitate your use of the Site, such as your first name, last name, email, phone number, gender and date of birth. In case you decide to purchase product, we may ask you to provide additional information, such as your full address and credit card details and share your personal information with companies who help us in the fulfillment of your request. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide their services. For instance, we communicate your credit card details to a third party payment processor (Dragon does not store any credit card information). Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory, and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- Technical Information Obtained from the Use of the Site. We collect certain technical information automatically when you use the Site to facilitate our provision of the services, which information may include the domain from which you access the Site, the date and time you access the Site, what areas of the Site you access, the IP address, unique device identifier, and the type of device and/or web browser you use to access the Site.
- Targeted Advertising. Dragon and our advertisers may use technologies such as cookies and remarketing tags to gather information about your activities on this Site and other sites and to help us recognize you and serve you with advertisements that we believe are relevant to you and your interests. However, we do not tell our advertisers who you are.Cookie ID’s are used to target Dragon advertising that is relevant to the Site, to control the frequency of ads shown to you, and to help us monitor, improve, and evaluate our online advertising and campaign performance. Google’s DoubleClick cookie is a persistent cookie and does not store or contain personally identifiable information. With your consent, information associated with the DoubleClick cookie may be added to your Google account.This Site may also use a Facebook Tag API and Custom Audience Pixel Tags through similar use of cookieID’s to collect data about activities of users that are sent to Facebook to track conversions and to allow Dragon to create custom audiences for the products or service that Dragon may advertise on Facebook. This Facebook cookie is a persistent cookie and does not store or contain personally identifiable information.We also use technology that enables us to understand how our Site or mobile applications are used and tools to enable the display of targeted advertisements to our users, including across devices. For example, this technology allows us to determine the probability that a desktop web cookie and a mobile device belong to the same user.Click on the links below to learn more about the privacy practices of DoubleClick by Google and Facebook:
- Website Analytics. We also use or allow third parties to serve cookies on our Site. For example, we use Google Analytics and may use Adobe Analytics to assist us with website analytics such as evaluating the use and operation of our website so that we can continue to enhance the website and our services. These analytics cookies are so called performance cookies. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Click on the links below to learn more about the privacy practices of Google and Adobe:
- Blocking Cookies: Many browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to stop accepting cookies or prompt you before accepting them. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell a user how to prevent the browser from accepting new cookies, provide notification if new cookies are received, or disable cookies altogether. You are always free to reject any cookies, but some customer-specific parts of our Site, may not work properly in the event cookies are rejected.
- PRIVACY PRACTICES
How Dragon Uses and Discloses Information About You
Personally Identifiable Information:
- We use information collected from and about you, individually or combined, to facilitate use of the Site, process your purchases and related payments, communicate with you, respond to your inquiries and requests, conduct surveys, carry out research and analysis relating to our products and services, improve our products and services, and, as permitted by law, for marketing and promotional purposes. From time to time, we may send users administration communications about our services (for example, if you lose your password or if changes are made to the terms of the services or our privacy notice). Because this information is important to your interaction with and our provision of the Site, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications. We may also give you the option of receiving marketing communications about new products, services and promotions from Dragon, our affiliates and subsidiaries, or other third parties. If you choose to receive such marketing communications, we will share your contact information with the applicable third parties for this purpose. We may enhance or merge the information that we collect with data obtained from third parties, in which case the combined information will be treated in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- Third Party Channel Partners. On occasion we partner with third parties to deliver complementary or supplemental services to you. In those circumstances, we will make it very clear to you that the third party channel partner is the entity collecting your information and not Dragon, and you will have a choice whether to provide information to them. As such, any data you provide to them would be subject to their privacy and security practices and Dragon will not be responsible for the information you provide to them or their privacy and security practices.
- Affiliate Sharing. Subject to the terms of this Privacy Notice, in the normal course of performing services, and as permitted by applicable law, we may share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, or divisions.
- Sharing with Other Users. Certain features of our Site may enable you to connect and communicate with other Site users (“Friends”). By participating in any sharing program, your information (including any personal information you provided, and any information obtained from the Site) may be made available to those Friends. Some Site sharing programs allow you to publish information in a forum, or transmit communications to Friends. Any information you choose to provide in these areas can be read or used by other users. You are solely responsible for any information that you choose to share. Your participation in these features and your sharing of your information with us and other users constitutes your agreement to such sharing. Please take care when using these features.
- Children. Dragon doesn’t sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you’re under 18, you may use Dragon only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
For questions about this notice or your privacy, contact us at +61 3 25 616660 or email@example.com. Our hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.